We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Get ready first SHEET: separate the egg whites from the yolks, whisk the egg whites, gradually add a cup of sugar, a cup of ground walnuts, a tablespoon of flour, lemon peel, rum essence, incorporating the ingredients well. a large tray, greased and lined, and bake on medium heat for 20-25 minutes. Peel the sheet off the tray while it is hot, cut it into 2 or 3 pieces. Attention! from the tray.
Cream:Put the 6 yolks with a cup of sugar in a bowl, boil on steaming, chewing constantly until thickened, add butter, and 6 teaspoons of nes. Rub the cream and leave to cool.
Put the cream between the sheets and on top, sprinkle with crushed walnuts. cut the next day.
Cake with ness
The yolks are mixed with 150 g of sugar for 30 minutes.
Then add 4 tablespoons of cold water, every 5 minutes, and baking powder quenched with lemon juice.
Separately, beat the egg whites with 4 tablespoons of cold water until they become foam, then add the remaining sugar and continue mixing.
In the egg white foam add the sifted flour, ground walnuts and cocoa.
Gently mix the two compositions.
The composition is placed in a tray lined with baking paper.
Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes, checking with a toothpick if the top is baked.
We prepare "Cream with ness cake"
Boil the milk with the flour, sugar and egg.
When it has cooled, gradually add the soft butter and the butter.
The whole resulting mixture mixes very well.
In the cream add 100 g of praline, ground nuts. Homogenize.
we continue with the basic recipe.
The worktop is cut in half. Put half the amount of cream on the first counter.
The second countertop is placed on top. Put the rest of the cream on the counter.
Rub the yolks with the sugar until they become frothy and turn white.
Incorporate the ground walnuts, gradually the beaten egg whites and finally the sifted flour together with the baking powder, mixing gently, from the bottom up.
Pour the composition into a tray lined with baking paper and put in the preheated oven, at the right heat, until it is baked and passes the toothpick test.
Remove to a grill and leave to cool.
Rub the butter with the sugar until it becomes creamy and the sugar is melted.
Add the yolks one by one, mixing well each time, then the walnut and the ness. Mix well.
Spread the cream over the cooled countertop.
If the countertop is high enough you can cut it in half horizontally and put the cream between the countertop sheets.
In a bowl, finely chop or grate the chocolate and mix it with sifted cocoa.
Separately, boil the cream for the whipped cream, pour it little by little over the chocolate, beating with the mixer at low speed and keeping it warm until exhausted.
Mix until all the chocolate is dissolved.
Allow to cool and pour over the cream or over the top if you put the cream between the tops.
Ingredients cake with ness cream and meringue top with walnuts
- 175 grams of raw egg white (ie 6 egg whites from medium eggs)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 grams of sugar
- 160 grams of ground walnuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 4 medium whole eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 tablespoons coffee ness ness
- 400 grams of Covalact Country Butter with 80% fat, soft
- I used crispearls callebaut, you can use grated dark chocolate or other chocolate decorations, chopped walnuts from the knife, etc.
In short, about the ingredients
For starters, let's start with ness cream. It is based on a steaming cream, so it will need time to cool. Before that, take a look at the picture with the ingredients below. Don't you have them all in the fridge or pantry? They are very affordable ingredients, you don't need anything very expensive or exotic for this cake with ness cream and meringue leaves with walnut, sensationally tasty.
So eggs, sugar, walnuts, butter and instant coffee, in addition to these you will only need vanilla extract or vanilla sugar and salt. And, because during the holidays I know for sure that everyone makes cakes that are usually used in egg yolks, so many egg whites will remain in stock, this cake is a good opportunity to use them.
Preparation of ness cream with butter
1. Put a saucepan of water on the fire, about the width of your hand. We choose a heat-resistant bowl that fits on the mouth of the pan, so that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the boiling water (we throw more water, if there is too much). While the water is boiling, put the 4 whole eggs, vanilla, salt and sugar (150 grams) in a bowl and beat them with a pear-shaped wire just enough to liquefy and start to form a light foam on the surface. .
2. When the water in the pan boils, transfer the bowl with the whole eggs on top of it and add the ness coffee. Reduce the heat to low and start stirring, insisting on the bottom of the bowl. The composition in the bowl must be heated slowly, from the steam, not from the direct contact with the boiling water, otherwise we risk to obtain only an omelet.
3. We continue to mix continuously, insisting especially on the bottom and sides of the bowl. We do not aim to thicken the ness cream who knows how hard in this phase, just to heat it well. The consistency of the boiled cream, when ready, should be about like honey. If it gets too thick in the bowl, it's not good, it means I got a coffee-flavored papara!
4. Transfer the ness cream to a clean bowl and scrape well the bowl in which we prepared it, with a flexible spatula. Let it cool well before continuing. To speed up the cooling of the cream, we can put it in a double bowl with cold water, which we change a few times. Be careful, the water has nothing to do with the cream!
Preparation of meringue top with walnut
5. As long as the cream base cools well, we have all the time in the world to take care of the walnut meringue countertop. Turn on the oven and set it at 150 ° C. In a large bowl, put the egg whites and salt. We beat them with the mixer until a white foam forms, like snow. Gradually add sugar and vanilla. We continue to beat until the sugar dissolves completely and we get a glossy and firm meringue.
6. Add all the ground walnuts over the meringue and gently incorporate it with the spatula, as shown in sponge cake recipe with walnuts.
7. Pour the composition in the oven tray lined with baking paper (tray dimensions 42 * 33 cm). Level the meringue composition well with walnuts and put it in the oven at a medium height.
8. Bake the countertop for 45-50 minutes, until the edges come off the baking paper. Remove the top from the oven and let it cool well.
Preparation of cream with ness and butter
9. Until the countertop cools, prepare the cream with which we will fill the cake. This cream appears, whether it is with chocolate, as for Doboș, or with ness coffee, as for this cake, it is not one of those butter creams that are usually said to be "nauseous". It is an exceptionally fine and tasty cream, in which the ratio between butter and the rest of the ingredients it contains is about 1: 1. The result will be a fluffy cream, very pleasantly flavored, not too sweet and with an excellent hold.
For the cream, the butter must be soft, taken out of the fridge a few hours before.
10. Put the soft butter in the bowl of the mixer and beat at high speed until it becomes frothy and increases in volume.
11. The composition with steamed coffee, completely cooled, is added to the foam butter in 4 slices. Beat vigorously with the mixer after each new installment added. We stop the mixer a few times, scrape the bowl with a cream spatula that adheres to it and continue beating.
12. Finally, we get a ness cream with volume, very tasty and, as I said, not too sweet. That's right, because the walnut meringue top is quite sweet, the final taste of the cake will be balanced.
Assembling the cake
13. The meringue top with walnut, well cooled, comes off completely from the baking paper and, with a serrated knife, cut into two perfectly equal pieces. Above one of the halves, spread a little more than half of the ness cream evenly.
14. Add the second half of the meringue top with walnuts, spread the rest of the ness cream on top and level it as evenly as possible.
15. Sprinkle the desired decoration on top of the cream, grated chocolate, chopped roasted walnut from the knife, various decorations. I decorated it with crispearls because they are very crunchy and have an excellent taste of good chocolate, which will pleasantly complement the aroma of the cake. The assembled cake is refrigerated for at least three hours, ideally overnight, before serving and serving.
For portioning, I recommend using a very sharp knife. It should be soaked in hot water after each cut and wiped with a clean towel. Measure the cake, mine was 32 * 21 cm, and mark with a knife the lines after which you cut. The equal portions ensure a pleasant appearance to the cake. It is not a tall cake, it is 3.5 cm high, that's why I recommend that it be cut into small pieces (I took out 28 pieces). Stored in the fridge, the cake with ness cream and meringue top with walnut will not stick, so it can be easily served by hand and fits perfectly in the trays with assorted cakes.
Mix the egg whites, when they have hardened, gradually add the sugar and continue mixing until the sugar melts.
Add sifted flour, baking powder, poppy seeds and coconut. Mix with light movements from top to bottom, in a circle. Wallpaper the form with baking paper or oil and flour and pour the composition. Bake in the preheated oven until golden.
Put the milk to boil with the sugar. Mix the flour with a little milk, and then add the yolks. After the milk has boiled, pour it over the yolks, mix, then put back on the heat and mix until it thickens. Set aside and allow to cool. Add butter, ness and vanilla essence and mix.
Assembling the cake
Put 3/4 of the cream on the cooled countertop, and place the biscuits on top of the cream, one next to the other. They can be soaked in a little coffee, but it's optional.
The rest of the cream (1/4) is put over the biscuits.
Sprinkle with coconut and leave to cool overnight. The next day it is cut into slices, cleaning the knife before each slice.
Cake with walnuts and ness cream
I can't wait to leave the cakes in the cold long enough, to cut them perfectly, but I guarantee you that if you leave it as it should, you can cut it as you want, all the layers will harden very well.
Yes, I like it that way, more imperfect
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 5 eggs husband
- 160 g white flour
- 180 g sugar
- a sachet of baking powder
- 50 g ground walnuts
- 50 g ground hazelnuts
- 50 ml oil
- a vf. salt knife
- Ness cream
- 170 g butter
- 2 tablespoons ness powder (I put 4 small sachets)
- 3 eggs husband
- 150 g powdered sugar
- a cup of water
- a cup of sugar
- an essence of coffee or rum (I put coffee)
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 40 g butter
- 20 ml liquid cream
- a packet of simple biscuits, Pettit Beure
- ground hazelnuts for sprinkling over the glaze
Method of preparation Cake with walnuts and ness cream
Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Mix the egg whites with a little salt, gradually adding the sugar.
Rub the yolks with the oil and add them over the mixed egg whites.
Homogenize by mixing gently, from bottom to top, then add sifted flour with baking powder. At the end, incorporate the ground hazelnuts and walnuts.
Wallpaper a 25/28 cm tray with baking paper, pour the composition and level nicely.
Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake the top until lightly browned and pass the test with the toothpick.
Prepare ness cream
Beat the eggs with the sugar then place the bowl on top of a bowl in which the water boils. Mix at the lowest stage until the sugar is completely diluted and the composition is slightly thickened.
Mix the butter foam and add a tablespoon by tablespoon of egg cream.
At the end, dilute the ness in 2 tablespoons of water and add it over the cream.
ready the syrup.
Boil the water with the sugar and leave them until you get a bound syrup, slightly similar to honey. Stop the fire and add the essence.
Spread the cream on the cold counter and then let the tray cool for 10 minutes.
When the syrup is cold, insert the biscuits one by one for a few seconds, then place them over the cream.
Let the tray cool and prepare glaze.
Break the chocolate pieces, add the last and whipped cream and put them on low heat (preferably on a steam bath), stirring until smooth.