We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an ingredient, I say essential, that I always have in the fridge and that you will find very useful. I usually use it for tzatziki, potato salads, sauces and yogurt drinks. This year I was lucky and mint was made on the balcony, so it's all my own production. Less salt because I'm not the owner of the mine yet :))
The recipe comes from northern Iran, after I bought a jar of mint paste, I was already thinking how I could reproduce the recipe. I didn't know that this is how greens are kept at that time.
In fact, this pasta barely needs a recipe, as it is extremely easy to make and requires only a few ingredients:
- 300-400g pitted black olives
- the juice of half a lemon
- half a clove of garlic
How do you proceed? Mix all the ingredients in a blender and you will get a delicious paste. As the olive paste with anchovies and garlic is quite dense, you can double it with some olive oil.
Now that you have prepared it, it is good to know that you can eat it empty, on bread, but that there are 4 other unique combinations in which you can enjoy it. Here are other ways to include olive paste with garlic and anchovies in your daily diet.
1. Mix the olive paste with soft boiled potatoes, boiled peas, then add a few slices of tomatoes, a hard boiled egg and you got an exceptional salad!
2. Mix it with mayonnaise and you get a sensation cream! You can spread it directly on the bread, combine it with a fried egg or, why not, keep it as a base cream for a full burger.
3. Boil some pasta, add your olive paste with garlic, parmesan and fresh parsley. Doesn't that sound good?
4. Fill a chicken with this pasta, then serve it with baked potatoes. It's an excellent recipe for family weekends.
See how easy it is to make olive paste with garlic and anchovies? And it's just as easy to combine it with all kinds of food, to make sure you have a magic ingredient. I enjoy cooking and good appetite!
Memory tonic - recipe
- 2 tablespoons mint
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 teaspoons of sage
- 1 liter of water
Bring the water to a boil in a kettle. Put the plants in a glass jar. Pour boiling water over them and mix.
Cover the jar and let it infuse for at least 20 minutes.
Then strain the tea and squeeze the plants well to extract all the liquid.
It can be sweetened with honey. Drink 1-2 cups a day, half an hour before starting the learning session.
Time: Ten minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 30 g of boiled red beans,
- 1 can of tuna in its own juice,
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes,
- 1 piece grated celery,
- & frac12 finely chopped bell peppers,
- & frac12 finely chopped red onion,
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions,
- 1 tablespoon oregano,
- & frac14 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/3 cup diet yogurt,
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil,
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Method of preparation
In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients. In a large bowl, mix all other ingredients. Then pour the dressing over the salad, stirring carefully. Leave the salad in the fridge for 15 minutes and then serve.
Avocado peel, remove the seeds, cut into cubes and together with bell pepper, cleaned of seeds and cut into small cubes, we will put them in a bowl, to be used later.
After we have prepared the vegetables, we put them in a blender over which we will add his yogurt sour cream, lemon juice, olive oil and a few sprigs of freshly chopped parsley.
Stir until the composition hardens.
Then we will add goat cheese cream and salt to taste or not at all.
Paste obtained is placed in a bowl, and garnished with mint leaves.
Serve with bread preferably integral, fried in toaster.
To be even tastier over avocado paste we can put our favorite toppings, or sprinkle the fried slices with a little olive oil and a pinch of ground pepper.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Eggs, fresh spinach, cherry tomatoes or radishes cut into thin slices.
Ingredients Turkish "Wedding" Lamb Soup & # 8211 Düğün Çorbası
- 1 kg. lamb with bone & # 8211 head, tail, spinal cord etc.
- 3 liters of water
- 75 grams of flour
- 100 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bay leaf
- optional, 2 strips of lemon peel
How to prepare "wedding" Turkish lamb soup & # 8211 boiling and deboning meat
1. Place the lamb with bone in a pot large enough to hold both the meat and the liquid. Add the cleaned onions, cut in half, the cinnamon stick, the bay leaf and the peppercorns. Add 3 liters of cold water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Put the pot on the right heat until it starts to boil and foam. Remove the foam from the surface with a whisk, then reduce the heat to low. Cover with a lid and cook the bones on a very low heat for 2 hours, until the meat actually falls off.
2. Remove all the bones with a whisk and place on a flat surface, allowing to cool. Strain the soup, degrease it, measure it and put it in a clean pot. We need 2.5 liters of liquid, if there is more than that left, it boils to decrease, if it is less it can be filled with a little chicken or beef soup or boiling water. Discard the onion, peppercorns, cinnamon stick and bay leaf.
3. The meat is deboned and the bones are thrown away. Choose the meat of any trace of cartilage and the parts with a lot of fat and cut it into pieces to fit the spoon.
How to prepare Turkish "wedding" lamb soup & # 8211 Düğün Çorbası
4. In a suitable pot, put 1 teaspoon of olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add 75 grams of butter. When the butter melts, add the flour and mix quickly. We prepare a thickening base of the soup that also appears in French gastronomy under the name of rou, also mentioned by Larousse Gastronomique.
5. As soon as the mixture in the pot begins to smell slightly of baked pie, add the hot lamb soup, one polish at a time, stirring vigorously after each new slice of liquid. After all the soup has been added, bring to a boil, add the meat cut into small pieces and season the juice with salt to taste. Reduce the heat, add the lemon peel & # 8211 if used & # 8211 and continue to simmer for another 5-10 minutes, until we prepare the necessary dressing.
6. Crush the garlic, add 100 ml over it. of cold water and let it sit for a while. Beat the yolks with the yogurt and lemon juice, in a large bowl, until perfectly blended. Add the garlic juice, strained through a sieve and mix with the yogurt and egg yolks.
7. Turn off the heat in the soup pot. Add one tablespoon of hot juice to the mixture of egg yolk, yogurt and lemon. Homogenize perfectly, only then add the next polish with hot juice. Continue in the same way until the mixture in the bowl has heated up well. Only when hot, the egg yolks with lemon and yogurt are poured into the soup pot, stirring well immediately. Taste again, if necessary, adjust the taste of salt and pepper. Our Düğün Çorbası is ready.
Serving Turkish "Wedding" Lamb Soup & # 8211 Düğün Çorbası
8. Before serving the soup, put in a small saucepan 1 teaspoon of remaining olive oil and heat over medium heat. Add the remaining 25 grams of butter and let it melt. In the melted butter, quickly mix the tomato paste and hot paprika.
With this mixture we drip the soup after it is already portioned in plates or bowls and we can sprinkle a little sugar. Without it, a little dried thyme or even a pinch of dried mint will be welcome.
The soup is so tasty that when I make it, I never prepare the second course, because it doesn't make sense. We each want a supplement from this soup, so we can't eat anything else. May it be useful to you!
Simpler, better: mint sauce
And when I tell you it's a very simple recipe, believe me I'm not exaggerating. But that is exactly the beauty. With so few ingredients, the taste of your food will change so much. And not anyway. So let's see what are the ingredients needed to prepare this mint sauce typical English:
4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh mint
2 teaspoons coriander
4-5 cloves of garlic
3 teaspoons sugar
green hot peppers
a cup of vinegar
As you can see, you have to be among the spicy food fans if you want to add this mint sauce to your steak. Otherwise, you can give up the hot pepper, although I must admit that the pepper improves a lot mint sauce.
Lamb shoulder in pistachio and mint crust
The lamb's back is left to thaw. Put the risotto rice in a pot with 600 ml of cold water, without salt, and let it simmer until it starts to boil. Then turn on the heat and let it boil, without a lid, for approx. 15-17 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the frozen vegetables in a pot with approx. 200 ml of boiled water and leave on medium heat for 2-4 minutes until the vegetables are cooked "al dente".
Mix the vegetables with the risotto and leave to cool.
Melt the butter in a small pot, add a teaspoon of flour and sauté. Pour the cream, bring to a boil and remove the pot from the stove.
Separate the yolks and egg whites from 2 eggs. Beat the egg whites until they harden, add the yolks one by one to the sauce and season with salt and pepper. Mix the vegetable risotto with the sauce. The egg white foam is carefully incorporated into the vegetable risotto. The mixture is then poured into 4 oven molds and baked at 200 ° C approx. 25-30 minutes.
The lamb shoulder is lightly dried and passed through flour. Beat the remaining egg with salt and pepper. Mix mint, pistachio and breadcrumbs. The meat is first given through the beaten egg, then through the egg paste and mint breadcrumbs and fried in hot oil on all sides for approx. 5-8 minutes until browned. Heat the pasta sauce in a pot. The lamb is cut into slices, placed on plates with vegetable soufflé and pasta sauce and served.
100 g unsalted digestive biscuits (or any other unsalted biscuits), 50 g breadcrumbs, 50 g grated Parmesan, 50 g butter, 500 grams of fresh goat cheese, 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, salt, pepper, 20 mint leaves, 300 grams of tomatoes, half a cucumber, 4 tablespoons olive oil
Mix the biscuits, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter until you get a coarser paste. Grease a tart pan (I used a frying pan) with butter and pour the biscuit mixture, press with your fingers and leave in the fridge until the cream cheese is prepared.
Mix the cheese with the eggs, one by one, mixing well after each until smooth. Add 10 finely chopped mint leaves, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the dough, then bake the tart for 45 minutes, over medium heat. Remove the tart from the oven, leave to cool. Tomatoes and cucumbers are cut into cubes, add 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 10 finely chopped mint leaves, salt and pepper. Put the mixture in a strainer, over a bowl and leave for an hour in the refrigerator. Just before serving, decorate with the tomato mixture.
Mini tarts can be prepared in the same way.
Try this video recipe too
Cold mint syrup - recipe
We like this recipe because it does not contain sugar, and the preparation does not include boiling the plant.
By heat processing, vitamins are lost, and the final product is no longer as nutritious and curative. This syrup is not only fragrant and refreshing, but also beneficial to health.
• 10 mint leaves
• 6 tablespoons of honey
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
If you have a lot of fresh mint, prepare a larger amount of syrup, keeping the proportions of the ingredients. Wash the mint leaves and squeeze them to remove excess water. Crush them with a pestle in a mortar, or with a blender.
Add honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice over the obtained paste. Stir until smooth and transfer the paste to a glass jar. Wrap the jar with newspaper and leave the plants to soak for a few days.
Strain, pressing in the mint porridge, to extract all the liquid.
The syrup obtained is consumed like any syrup. Use 2 tablespoons to 1 glass of cold water. The resulting juice is extremely refreshing and full of freshness. It also has effects de-stressing.
1. Huffington Post, 5 Health Benefits Of Peppermint: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/07/health-benefits-peppermin_n_4393421.html
2. By Dr. Michael Kessler, DC, 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Peppermint Tea, Doctor Health Press: http://www.doctorshealthpress.com/general-health-articles/health-benefits-of-peppermint-tea/
3. WebMD, Traffic Stress? Cinnamon, Peppermint May Help: http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20050428/traffic-stress-cinnamon-peppermint-may-help
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.