We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Potato 500 g
- Boiled eggs 5 pcs.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Egg 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp. l
- Dill 1 beam.
- Breadcrumbs 80 g
- Vegetable oil 100 ml
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Onion, Eggs, Greens
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Boil the potatoes until cooked and turn them into mashed potatoes, after draining all the water. Cool to a warm state.
2. Grind greens, eggs, onions.
3. Fry the onion until golden brown.
4. Mix all the prepared ingredients, add a raw egg, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Knead until smooth.
5. We form cutlets, well breading in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides until golden brown.
Enjoy your meal!