We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- cod liver 240 gr.
- eggs 4 pcs.
- hard cheese 150 gr.
- fresh cucumbers 2 pcs.
- 2 pickled cucumbers
- green onions 1 bunch
- tomatoes 2 pcs.
- lettuce leaves 1 bunch
- olive oil 1-2 tbsp
- lemon juice 1 tsp
- 1/2 parsley bunch
- salt to taste
- fresh cucumber 1/2 pcs
- Main ingredients: Cod, Greens
cutting board, knife, grater, spoon, dish
- Hard boiled eggs, clean, divide into proteins and yolks.
- Squirrels, fresh cucumbers, pickled cucumbers and hard cheese are cut into small cubes.
- Pickled cucumbers should not be too sour, otherwise they will “kill” the whole taste of the salad.
- Chop green onion finely.
- Divide the cod liver with a fork into small pieces.
- Rub the yolks on a fine grater.
- Cut the tomato in half, then into thin slices.
- Prepare a dressing. Parsley randomly chopped and sent to a blender, there we send salt (to taste), lemon juice, olive oil and 1/2 fresh cucumber (from the total), combine everything with a blender. Olive oil can be replaced with oil in which there was a liver of 1-2 tbsp.
- We combine all the ingredients of the salad: cheese, green onions, proteins, cod liver, fresh and pickled cucumbers, salad seasoned with our miracle dressing.
- Put lettuce leaves on the dish, lettuce on top, sprinkle with grated yolk and decorate with slices of tomato and parsley.
- Such a salad can be quickly prepared when guests are on the doorstep, it is tasty and satisfying at the same time, everyone who tries it will be satisfied!