We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Kefir 2.5% 900 gr
- Main Ingredients
bowl, sieve, gauze
1. Pre-freeze kefir completely, leaving it in the freezer for 12-24 hours.
2. Line the sieve with 4 layers of gauze. Put frozen kefir on gauze. Cover with gauze.
2. Leave for 36-48 hours. The first 4-6 hours can be left at room temperature so that kefir unfrozen faster, and then put in the refrigerator.
3. The result is a soft and thick cream cheese with a fat content of 9.5% per 100 g. Yield: 240 g of 900 g of kefir.
4. Separated serum. From it you can make pancakes. I deliberately set the saucer at the bottom of the bowl so that the sieve would not touch the liquid.
5. Cream cheese holds its shape perfectly.