We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- flour 1 tbsp.
- kefir 1 tbsp.
- egg 1 pc.
- sugar 1 tbsp
- salt pinch
- soda 0.5 tsp
- Main ingredients
1. In a deep bowl, beat the egg, sugar and salt with a whisk.
2. Add kefir, then flour. Stir whisk until smooth.
3. Lastly, add soda and mix.
4. Heat the pan over medium heat and add vegetable oil. Spread 1 tablespoon of dough.
5. Fry fritters on both sides until golden.
6. I like to serve pancakes with jam, sour cream, sometimes with condensed milk. Have a nice tea party.