We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- potatoes 8 pcs (medium)
- onions 2 pcs
- champignons 200 gr
- salt 1 tsp
- paprika 0.5 tsp
- pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Main ingredients
1. Wash the mushrooms and cut into strips.
2. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into strips.
3. Peel, wash and chop the onions with quarter rings.
4. Preheat a frying pan with vegetable malom and put the potatoes. Fry for 5 minutes.
5. Put mushrooms on top of the potatoes and fry for another 5-7 minutes without stirring.
6. After a while, turn over the potatoes and lay the onion on top, fry for 5 minutes. Then add salt, pepper and add paprika. Stir and fry for 5 minutes, turning 3-4 times.
Fried potatoes with mushrooms ready! Bon Appetit everyone!