We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Chicken fillet 2 pieces
- Onion 2 pieces (small size)
- Rice 1.5 cups
- Tarragon to taste
- Smoked paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Bulgarian pepper 2 pieces
- Champignons 200 grams
- Tomato puree (canned) 200 grams
- Vegetable broth (or water) 0.5 liters
- Vegetable oil for frying chicken
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Pepper, Chicken, Mushrooms, Rice
Frying pan, baking dish, knife, board.
Step 1: fry the chicken.
Chicken fillet cut into small pieces then fry in oil until golden brown. Fry quickly over high heat so that the pieces do not have time to cook inside.
Put the chicken in a baking dish.
The form should be with high sides. It can be a pot, only large.
Step 2: fry the rice.
Fry onion slices and rice with salt, pepper and tarragon in a pan. Fry until rice is golden brown. And then pour it all into a chicken mold.
Step 3: add vegetables and mushrooms.
Dice the bell peppers and mushrooms and sauté them lightly in a skillet. Literally in a few seconds. Then add the tomato puree to the vegetables, warm and pour the vegetable broth. Add smoked paprika and mix well, remove from heat and add to the form with rice and chicken.
Step 4: bake chicken with rice in Bulgarian.
Feel that you added a little salt, add more, and then send everything preheated to 180 degrees oven on 45-60 minutes. Everything will be ready when the rice completely absorbs the broth.
Step 5: serve the chicken with rice in Bulgarian.
Chicken with rice in the Bulgarian manner is a tasty and satisfying dish. I eat and cook it with pleasure always! It does not need a separate side dish or sauce, everything is already in the dish itself.
Serve it hot by simply laying on the plates from the form in which it was cooked.
Enjoy your meal!
- If you cook not from white, but from brown rice, the cooking time increases.
- In addition to chicken breast, fillet with shank is suitable for cooking. It will be fatter. And someone in this version may like more.